Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Again

Blogging is such fun. Sadly I stayed away from my first blog too long and it disappeared. I enjoy reading my friend's so much, so I'm trying again. It's a fun way to keep in touch and will encourage me to write. I don't write as much as I'd like to, but I have started tutoring my 11 year old sister-in-law in creative writing. We work on her essays every Tuesday night. I love doing this with her. She has a creative mind and takes my suggestions well. Also, I've joined the Poetry Society of Vermont. I prepared some of my older poems last night to submit for their yearly magazine. But I've struggled to write new poetry. Oh well, I haven't given up!

1 comment:

  1. yay welcome back to blogging! Congratulations on your new job! I"ll have to write you before long, but I was waiting til I started school and could tell you about it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading & responding!