I'm feeling energetic, even though I got up at 6:30 this morning (didn't feel energetic then!). I think it has something to do with brainstorming this morning for a girls' conference, and sunshine, and talking with my sis on the phone and eating Chobani Pomegranate Greek yogurt (I'll have to buy more of this when it goes on sale!) just now, and it being Thursday (which is almost Friday), also that I'm looking ahead to an Anberlin concert and a NJ trip, but mostly because of a fresh awareness of Father's overwhelming love. I'm safe. I know who I am, because I know whose I am -I am His daughter.
The yogurt had pomegranate seeds in it, my first experience with them, so I had to decide whether to spit or swallow. Tonight I'm going to a banquet for a pregnancy clinic with some other women (yay, more girl time!). I wish I had time to volunteer there, but best not add one more thing now. The theme of the girls' conference is royalty, living as daughters of the King. I'm helping with the purity workshop. We want to help girls understand their worth and the importance of a love relationship with Jesus. We are putting together a resource list of books, movies, songs and scripture. Any ideas for items to add?
I miss my husband. We're both busy, and last week I felt distant from him, so I told him that. This week he is consciously affirming me. So we're still busy, but it's easier now. I love him so. Speaking of so, have you noticed how sometimes people end what they are saying with "so," as if perhaps there is more to say, but maybe not? "and that's what I learned. So . . . " I've caught myself doing this occasionally, probably because I don't know how to end gracefully or feel that I need to sum things up. So . . . I'm not sure how to end this strange piece of my mind. Maybe I'll just let it be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading & responding!